From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#222 (trunk - 977cbcf)
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 08:59:49 GMT
Hi,

following the link to the build output:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project oak-mk-perf: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.jackrabbit:oak-mk-perf:jar:0.6-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact
org.apache.jackrabbit:oak-mongomk:jar:0.6-SNAPSHOT in
travis-ci-sonatype-snapshots

I'm assuming that the oak-mongomk jar has never been deployed to the Manven
repos.

alex