From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#222 (trunk - 977cbcf)
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 10:41:12 GMT
Hi,

Yes that is usually done by the CI system.
I'm guessing Travis CI does not cover that scenario the same way as Jenkins
does.

I deployed an oak 0.6 snapshot version, I'd be curious to see if the build
passes after the maven repos get synced (and if deploying a snapshot is in
fact enough).
So can you reopen the pull request later on?

alex