From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#222 (trunk - 977cbcf)
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 15:57:00 GMT
I think I got it

you added a new module to oak
  <module>oak-mk-perf</module>
but this references another module "oak-mongomk", that is not listed in the
oak root pom, so it is not built so unknown to the current oak build.

I'm not too sure why oak-mk-perf (no mention of mongo in the name)
references a mongo project, but could you add "oak-mongomk" to the module
list before this one in the oak root pom of your patch?

alex