From Bart van der Schans <b.vandersch...@onehippo.com>
Subject Trying to use the jackrabbit cli to connect to oak davex
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 09:45:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use the jackrabbit cli from the standalone package to connect
to oak over davex. I'm running into the following error during login:

javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: Unable to retrieve NodeInfo for
http://localhost:8080/davex/default/jcr%3aroot/
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2dav.ExceptionConverter.generate(ExceptionConverter.java:100)
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2dav.ExceptionConverter.generate(ExceptionConverter.java:51)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2davex.RepositoryServiceImpl.getItemInfos(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:366)

The client is trying the following request:
http://localhost:8080/davex/default/jcr%3aroot/.0.json

I'm not sure why it's requesting a json file at all, but the url doesn't
seem to work with oak.

Does anybody have some pointers on what's going on and how I could fix this?

Regards,
Bart