From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OAK-343 considered harmful?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:08:10 GMT

Hi,

I think we should be able to address this by adding the capability to
update the index in transient space already instead of waiting for the
commit as Jukka mentioned [1].

Alex, Tom, do you think something along these lines would be feasible?

Michael

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-343?focusedCommentId=13463852&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13463852