From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1411900 - in /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-jcr: pom.xml src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/jcr/NodeDelegate.java src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/jcr/RepositoryTest.java
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:29:22 GMT
hi michael

> +        TreeLocation loc = getLocation();
> +        for (String element : PathUtils.elements(relPath)) {
> +            if (PathUtils.denotesParent(element)) {
> +                loc = loc.getParent();
> +            } else if (!PathUtils.denotesCurrent(element)) {
> +                loc = loc.getChild(element);
> +            }  // else . ->  skip to next element
> +        return loc;

this is exactly the reason why i was asking for having that
included in TreeLocation and Tree... we keep adding the exact
same code everywhere and i am quite sure that you didn't
cover all usages of relativePath defined by JCR API by this
fix.

this really looks troublesome and hacky to me.

kind regards
angela