From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject MemoryNodeBuilder cleanup
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:55:09 GMT

Hi,

As mentioned on OAK-447, OAK-448 the introduction of the reset method in
NodeBuilder lead to the breakdown of some of the class invariants that
held earlier. See also the FIXME tags in MemoryNodeBuilder. In addition
the code should be simplified where possible. Currently it is very hard
to track what's going on just by reading the code, Javadoc and test cases.

I started an initial (ongoing) effort in my private branch:
https://github.com/mduerig/jackrabbit-oak/commits/nodebuilder-cleanup So
we can work on this without affecting the trunk.

Michael