From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: twin issues on Jira OAK-13 and OAK-57
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:16:38 GMT
Hi,

>I'm not sure what you mean by "used for testing".

I mean used for manual testing. I'm planning to use it for some manual
testing, and I thought others use it as well or plan to use it. I also
want to run some benchmarks to find out if a Lucene index or the property
index is faster.

>It has some unit tests

I wan't talking about that is has unit tests.

>removing it doesn't cause a disturbance in the force.

If even a butterfly can cause a hurricane [1], think about what removing
this code could result in :-)

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

Regards,
Thomas