From Mete Atamel <mata...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Going beyond path-based access in MK (Was: Mongo property limit)
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 17:21:03 GMT
I think we all agree that we need to handle the path limit in MongoMK
sooner rather than later but the open question is whether we can fix this
with or without MicroKernel API changes. My feeling is that we can
probably handle this as a MongoMK implementation detail (i.e. no
MicroKernal API changes) but I haven't spent too much time thinking about
possible solutions yet. Once I do that, I'll be able to comment further.

-Mete