From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Oakathon in ApacheCon EU (Was: Notes from the Oak Hackathon Berlin September 25th)
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:42:19 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Michael Dürig <mduerig@apache.org> wrote:
> I won't be at ApacheCon myself neither but I just had a quick chat with
> Jukka and he agreed to make this happen. So I suggest we get this going by
> starting a new thread for collecting topics/ideas/wishes for this meet up.

I started by adding Oak to the list of proposed Hackathons for Monday,
Nov 5th at ApacheCon EU:

    http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/HackathonEU12

I'll be there and happy to help anyone interested get involved in Oak
hacking. Beyond that I was planning to spend some time on the HTTP API
and JavaScript bindings for Oak.

Please reply here if you'll be around and interested in some
particular Oak-related topic so we can prepare for that already in
advance. Also please increment the interest counter on the above wiki
page so we'll get enough space assigned to us.

BR,

Jukka Zitting