From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: twin issues on Jira OAK-13 and OAK-57
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:00:08 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Alex Parvulescu
<alex.parvulescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm wondering about 2 issues that are talking about the same refactoring
> task [0] and [1].

I resolved OAK-57 as a duplicate of OAK-13.

> There is still a bunch of code there.
> Is there any update on the oak-core 'mk' package?
>
> As far as I'm concerned, the index code that references this package is
> separated under a package named 'o.a.j.oak.plugins.index.old' and is not in
> use by oak-core.

Right. In revision 1402075 I moved the o.a.j.mk packages in oak-core
to under o.a.j.oak.plugins.index.old.mk. We can remove the code once
we've migrated all the remaining functionality (like the b-tree stuff)
to work with the NodeState model.

BR,

Jukka Zitting