From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: ContentSession#createBlob ?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:36:28 GMT
hi michael

thanks for the info

> Note that createBlobd() is very much the same as the
> getCoreValueFactory() method, which it replaced.

yes, i am aware of this... the reason why i don't like
the method on contentsession has nothing to do with the
'what-it-does' but rather the fact i IMO it wasn't
the responsibility of a contentsession to deal with binary
values when at the other hand we have all value handling
separated out to a ValueFactory(Impl).

kind regards
angela