From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: On custom index configuration
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:10:39 GMT
Hi,

It is problematic to fix the configuration if you don't know where to
look, if the configuration can be basically anywhere in the repository.
Let's say there are special Lucene indexes configured at:

   /long/path/deep/in/repository

And if you want to switch to another query engine (let's say MongoDB), how
can you do that, given you don't know there is an index configured?

I guess it's simpler to administrate indexes if the configuration is
stored, or at least linked, at a central place.

Regards,
Thomas