From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OAK-293 - MongoDB-based MicroKernel
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:30:23 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Mete Atamel <matamel@adobe.com> wrote:
> I submitted a patch to OAK-293 yesterday to merge some modules of MongoMK.
> Could someone commit that patch for me please?

Done.

> I need to make some more
> changes to MongoMK today and it'll be good to get this patch merged into
> branch first to avoid complications.

If a similar situation arises again, you may want to consider using
the Git mirror at https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak (updated
within hours) or http://git.apache.org/jackrabbit-oak.git (updated
within minutes) instead of directly checking out the Oak sources from
svn. Git allows you to keep working on top of previous patches and
still keep all your changes in separate commits.

BR,

Jukka Zitting