From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on oak-trunk
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 19:06:28 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Alex Parvulescu
<alex.parvulescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that the osgi IT tests should be included in the 'mvn test'
> integrationTesting profile, if possible. thoughts?

If you want to skip the "install" phase but want to still run
integration tests, the correct phase to use is "verify" instead of
"test". See the default Maven lifecycle [1]. I'd simply recommend
using the "install" phase as documented in the README.

The OSGi integration tests depend on the presence of fresh bundle
jars, so stopping the build on "test" before the "package" phase
prevents it from working.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.html#Lifecycle_Reference

BR,

Jukka Zitting