From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Participating on OAK Hackathon
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:08:26 GMT
Hi everyone,

As a follow up, I can now confirm that Unico, Bart and myself will come to the
OAK Hackathon next week, so we're looking forwarding to you meet you there!

We already booked our flight (coming in on Monday evening around 20h, leaving
Tuesday at 17h), but still need to look for a nearby hotel. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Ate