From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oak 0.4 release plan
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:40:01 GMT

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Unless anyone has any major unfinished bits that should definitely be
> included in 0.4 I propose that we cut the release candidate tomorrow
> on Friday.

Actually, I just realized that we should first cut a new Jackrabbit
2.5.1 release to get a fresh non-SNAPSHOT dependency for the bits we
use from Jackrabbit trunk.

Thus I propose that we cut the Jackrabbit 2.5.1 release tomorrow, and
follow up with Oak 0.4 next week once the dependency is available. Or
we could cut both at the same time tomorrow with some extra care on
dependency management. Alex, what's your preference?

Jukka Zitting

View raw message