From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oak 0.4 release plan
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 18:36:59 GMT
Hi,

In the light of the double release, I've convened with Jukka that the best
way to do this is to create a 0.4 pre-release branch that contains every
change up this point and will have the Jackrabbit dependency set to 2.5.1
which is in release voting stage currently.

This assumes you have access to the Jackrabbit 2.5.1 artifacts [1].

So, here it is [0], especially for those that can't wait to take oak 0.4
for a (pre-release) spin :)

best,
alex

[0] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/oak/branches/pre-0.4