From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Participating on OAK Hackathon
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:17:43 GMT

Hi,

This is great news! We are definitely looking forward to meeting all of
you there. Keep an eye on the Oakathon Wiki page as we will announce
further details there.

I added all of you to the participants section and made Unico and Bart
Wiki admins.

Michael

[1] [1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Oak%20Hackathon%20September%202012