From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Participating on OAK Hackathon
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:33:39 GMT
Hi OAK hackers,

As Hippo developers we are very interested to participate on the proposed OAK
Hackathon on September 25th in Berlin [1].

Although we haven't made definite plans yet, we might be able to join you with
three persons: Bart van der Schans, Unico Hommes and myself.

As Bart and Unico don't have (yet) wiki write access, maybe someone else can add
our names to [1] as intended participants?

And while you are at it, it might be handy to add Bart and Unico, as JR PMC
members, to the wiki admin group or else contributers page too ;)

Wiki accounts:

  BartvanderSchans
  UnicoHommes
  AteDouma