From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: "First Hops" Like documentation for Oak
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 10:06:35 GMT
hi

the oak project is still in a fairly early stage, but you may
want to take a look at

some information about oak at
- http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/
- http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Jackrabbit%203

information regarding jcr:
- http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=283
- http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/2.0/index.html
- http://www.day.com/maven/jsr170/javadocs/jcr-2.0/index.html

the most basic scenario is getting the JCR repository.
from there you can start finding your way down to the oak-api and the
microkernel-api that are additional API boundaries defined below the JCR
API.

maybe
-
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-jcr/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/jcr/RepositoryTest.java