From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on oak-trunk
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:58:04 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Michael Dürig <mduerig@apache.org> wrote:
> On 10.7.12 10:25, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>> Looks like we may need to increase the heap size available at least to
>> integration tests.
> [...]
> Should I change the heap size to 256M?

Actually, as recently discussed, it seems like JUnit keeps a reference
to all test instances until the end of the full test suite, so there's
an easy win for us in terms of memory use: By clearing the fields of
commonly used integration test instances, we should be able to free up
quite a bit of memory for the test suite. See revision 1359550.

BR,

Jukka Zitting