From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oak 0.3 release plan
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 16:30:47 GMT
Hi,

As mentioned in the other thread, we never got around to cutting the
0.3 release a month ago, so let's do it now instead of going directly
to 0.4.

I've now cleared all the open 0.3 issues in Jira and reverted Oak
trunk back to using the 2.5.0 release of Jackrabbit instead of the
latest 2.6-SNAPSHOT. We'll switch back to the snapshot (and undo the
related workarounds I added) once the 0.3 release candidate is cut.

Alex, will you again take care of cutting the release candidate?

BR,

Jukka Zitting