From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on oak-trunk
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 17:35:28 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM,  <buildbot@apache.org> wrote:
> The Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder oak-trunk while building ASF Buildbot.
> Full details are available at:
>  http://ci.apache.org/builders/oak-trunk/builds/139

Tests in error:
  testElementTestNameTest(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.ElementTest):
    org.apache.jackrabbit.mk.api.MicroKernelException:
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error

Hmm, that comes from pretty deep  inside the MicroKernel.
Unfortunately I don't think Buildbot keeps the more detailed test
output files around for deeper inspection.

BR,

Jukka Zitting