From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Internal content in Oak
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:59:31 GMT
hi jukka

>> was it possible for you to share the known set of special properties
>> with the team?
>
> See the end of my message from yesterday.

oh, i see... i got that wrong since the original mail and the issue
gave me the impression that there already exists quite some internal
content.

if i understand you properly it's currently just 1 internal content
property ":childOrder" and for this case you already stated in your

for the potential cases you listed i agree with you that it's
best to decide once we actually have to address them and work
on the implementation.

what's your preference regarding the corresponding issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-182

shall we resolve it? the current proposal doesn't seem to
cover the conclusion from the mailing list, right?

regards
angela