From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Internal content in Oak
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:59:31 GMT
hi jukka

>> was it possible for you to share the known set of special properties
>> with the team?
> See the end of my message from yesterday.

oh, i see... i got that wrong since the original mail and the issue
gave me the impression that there already exists quite some internal

if i understand you properly it's currently just 1 internal content
property ":childOrder" and for this case you already stated in your

for the potential cases you listed i agree with you that it's
best to decide once we actually have to address them and work
on the implementation.

what's your preference regarding the corresponding issue

shall we resolve it? the current proposal doesn't seem to
cover the conclusion from the mailing list, right?

View raw message