From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Internal content in Oak
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 08:54:50 GMT
hi jukka

i see your point regarding keeping the API as small as possible.
that's basically why i was asking for a list of those special
properties that we already know or envision to introduce.

was it possible for you to share the known set of special properties
with the team?

that would allow everyone involved to make up his/her
mind on whether it makes sense to expose them as regular items
or rather exposed them as part of the API. raising awareness of
the nature/necessity of that invisible content would also allow
to take additional point of views (e.g. access control) into
account. and maybe it doesn't make sense to treat them all the
same way.

kind regards
angela