From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Updated Oak roadmap
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:17:10 GMT
Hi,

I was thinking about the default MicroKernel implementation (without
clustering), to verify performance is on the same order of magnitude than
Jackrabbit 2.x and the underlying storage engine (the H2 database in our
case). See also
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Goals%20and%20non%20goals%20for%20Jackrab
bit%203

Regards,