From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Native HTTP bindings for Oak
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:58:51 GMT
Hi Betrand,

>FWIW, as a Sling user I agree that the "freeze my view of the
>repository for a while, whatever others are doing" feature looks like
>a useful one to expose over an Oak HTTP remoting layer.

Do you mean having a consistent snapshot of the data at a given point in
time? Yes, we want to support that using "revisions". Each read request
(getNodes) would contain a revision, and the result (when using the same
revision) would not change no matter what other clients modified.

But this feature is unrelated to the branch/merge / workspace feature that
Jukka proposed here (at least as far as I understand).

View raw message