From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI builds
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:55:12 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll try to set up a Jenkins build on the Cloudbees DEV@cloud service
> and a separate Maven build on Travis. Let's see how those work out.

The Cloudbees DEV@cloud option is a bit troublesome as I couldn't
figure out how to make the Jenkins interface public and the free
account they provide only allows up to three users.

Travis looks like a better approach. We now have a working CI build at
http://travis-ci.org/apache/jackrabbit-oak, and as a nice extra,
anyone who forks the jackrabbit-oak repository on GitHub can easily
set up a Travis build also for checking changes in their own fork.

Currently the Travis build skips all our integration tests and there's
some OpenJDK core dump in QomTest that needs to be resolved.  Travis
has some pretty strict build time limits, so I'm not sure if we can
fit all of our integration tests into that window.

BR,

Jukka Zitting