From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updated Oak roadmap
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:53:21 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Thomas Mueller <mueller@adobe.com> wrote:
> I was thinking about the default MicroKernel implementation (without
> clustering), to verify performance is on the same order of magnitude than
> Jackrabbit 2.x and the underlying storage engine (the H2 database in our
> case).

Yes, we can do such a benchmark (the oak-bench component already has
the basics in place), though personally I don't see the single-node
case as a particularly interesting one to benchmark. Unless we want to
also target embedded systems, any truly performance-critical
deployments will probably in any case be clustered.

BR,

Jukka Zitting