From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 comments regarding commit: r1353771
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:43:47 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM, Angela Schreiber <anchela@adobe.com> wrote:
> a) is it on purpose that the value constructors are public?

The value classes are package-private, which also limits the
visibility of the constructors. Having the constructors public is just
a personal stylistic preference. I normally prefer to control
package-level visibility on class level (package-private methods are
often symptoms of tight coupling that could/should be refactored
away).

> b) the following method lists PropertyType.DECIMAL twice. not sure
>   if that was a copy-paste error or if you actually wanted another
>   type here... maybe BOOLEAN?

Indeed, good catch! I fixed that in revision 1354383.

BR,

Jukka Zitting