From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI builds
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:05:25 GMT

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 6:28 AM, Michael Dürig <mduerig@apache.org> wrote:
> Jukka created INFRA-4672 a while ago but there seem to be no progress so
> far. Does anyone know how to speed this up? Or should we have a look at
> alternative (maybe internal) solutions in the meanwhile?

I think we should look at some alternative. The Apache CI servers have
been a bit overloaded and there aren't enough volunteers to manage
them properly (I participated for some while but don't have time for
that anymore), so I'd rather look at some of the build providers in
the cloud.

I'll try to set up a Jenkins build on the Cloudbees DEV@cloud service
and a separate Maven build on Travis. Let's see how those work out.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message