From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Broken] apache/jackrabbit-oak#4 (trunk - 0a3deec)
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:05:35 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 3:53 AM, Travis-CI <notifications@travis-ci.org> wrote:
> Run tests on Oracle's Java 7 and on OpenJDK 6. Seems like we hit some OpenJDK core dump
on the default version.

Looks like both OpenJDK 7 and Oracles official Java 7 dump core with
our builds on the Travis infrastructure. OpenJDK 6 seems to work, so I
configured that for now as the only build platform.

PS. Meanwhile we have some new activity on INFRA-4672 [1], which might
bring us a bit broader test and platform coverage than what we can get
from Travis.

BR,

Jukka Zitting