From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updated Oak roadmap
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:43:58 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Angela Schreiber <anchela@adobe.com> wrote:
> IMO your schedule for security related tasks is way too
> ambitious and i don't see that happen within the timeframe you
> stated below.

Fair enough, you have a much better view of how much effort
implementing these features requires and how much time you or others
who could implement them have available in near future. I'm coming at
this more from a top-down perspective of how different parts could
ideally come together, but of course we also need to take other
constraints into account.

What do you think would be a reasonable roadmap/timescale for the
security features? If we already know that these features won't be
available until later, then we can adjust the other parts of the
roadmap accordingly (for example we already know that our performance
benchmarks won't tell the full story until we have also ACL evaluation
in place).

BR,

Jukka Zitting