From Marcel Reutegger <mreut...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Observation design (Was: svn commit: r1351414 - in /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak: api/ChangeSet.java api/ContentSession.java core/ContentSessionImpl.java)
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:34:58 GMT
how about going one step further and define some conditions
where *no* observation of changes is possible?

that would allow for lots of concurrent writes without worrying
how to diff them or get them into a sequence.

in the JCR world that could be a mixin type, but IIUC oak doesn't
know what a mixin is. maybe path based?

regards
 marcel