From Christian Stocker <christian.stoc...@liip.ch>
Subject Re: Native HTTP bindings for Oak
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:33:14 GMT
Hi

We're from PHPCR and Jackalope are of course very interested in those
HTTP bindings and would love to play with them and see if it fits our
needs and give you more input. You're suggestions below seem to make
sense to me.

Greetings

chregu

--
Liip AG  //  Feldstrasse 133 //  CH-8004 Zurich
Tel +41 43 500 39 81 // Mobile +41 76 561 88 60