From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject TCK: strange XPath query
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 10:12:39 GMT
Hi,

The test org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.OrderByMultiTypeTest.testMultipleOrder currently
fails at line 73, where it tries to run a query of the form:

(1) //testroot/*[@jcr:primaryType='nt:unstructured']

I believe there is a typo in the test, and the query should be:

(2) /jcr:root/testroot/*[@jcr:primaryType='nt:unstructured']

Queries of type (1) are currently not supported, because they would contain two wildcards:
path like '%/testroot/%'. I wonder if such queries are important, that is, whether we need
to support them in the XPath to SQL-2 converter. It's possible to support them, but I would
like to not support them now, unless *really* necessary.

What do you think?

In any case I will log a issue to change the TCK test.

Regards,
Thomas