From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: session visibility
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 17:19:39 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Julian Reschke <jreschke@adobe.com> wrote:
> I *believe* this is indeed a bug in the test case, but wanted to
> double-check what the current behavior is indeed by design, and that we're
> not planning to change it.

Yes, I'd consider this an issue with the test case.

Note that there may well be some existing JCR client code out there
that makes similar cross-session assumptions, so it might be a good
idea to have an optional "auto-refresh" mode for such cases. I filed
OAK-88 to track that.

> If this is true, we probably should open a JCR JIRA issue for tracking these
> kind of problems in the (former) TCK (that is, jackrabbit-jcr-tests).

Agreed. It would be good to set up a container issue for all such TCK
problems so we'll have a better overview of the overall scope of the
issue.

BR,

Jukka Zitting