From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: TCK: strange XPath query
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 12:44:02 GMT
On 2012-05-24 12:12, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The test org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.OrderByMultiTypeTest.testMultipleOrder
currently fails at line 73, where it tries to run a query of the form:

> (1) //testroot/*[@jcr:primaryType='nt:unstructured']
>
> I believe there is a typo in the test, and the query should be:
>
> (2) /jcr:root/testroot/*[@jcr:primaryType='nt:unstructured']
>
> Queries of type (1) are currently not supported, because they would contain two wildcards:
path like '%/testroot/%'. I wonder if such queries are important, that is, whether we need
to support them in the XPath to SQL-2 converter. It's possible to support them, but I would
like to not support them now, unless *really* necessary.

> What do you think?

Indeed!