From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: findbugs
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 14:54:32 GMT
On 2012-05-23 15:17, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> +1 to adding it to the parent POM.
>
>> Did you already figure out a way for us to integrate FindBugs checks
>> to to the test phase of the build so we could fail the build if
>> explicitly enabled FindBugs checks fail?
>
> Would it be possible (until we have more experience) to only *log*
> warnings where enabled FindBugs checks fail?

Right now we're running the default config of FindBugs, and the output
already is logged (but to an output file in ./target).

It *does* log the number of warnings to the console, though.

On my relatively old desktop machine, this takes ~1min for all the oak
sub projects; not sure whether we want to add this by default?

Best regards, Julian