From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Login modules and the infamous loginAdministrative()
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 11:25:43 GMT
hi jukka

> I had a quick look at the current authentication configuration in
> oak-core. Currently the ContentRepositoryImpl class simply creates a
> LoginContextProviderImpl instance with a hardcoded configuration. As
> said in the related TODO, we'll need to come up with an easy way to
> specify custom authentication configurations.

sure... that's what the TODO is for. i prefer to think about the
configuration setup using a concrete example. this is still at a
very early stage and i wouldn't have committed anything if the
code base would be a little bit more stable... not problem with
that, it just makes the auth setup moving target as well. in general
i would prefer having it slightly more mature before committing :)

kind regards
angela