From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1338749 - in /jackrabbit/oak/trunk: oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/mk/index/ oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/mk/simple/ oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/mk/wrapper/ oak-core/src/test/java/org/apache/j...
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 09:17:00 GMT

On 15.5.12 16:23, stefan@apache.org wrote:
> Author: stefan
> Date: Tue May 15 15:23:34 2012
> New Revision: 1338749

> Log:
> OAK-75: specify format and semantics of 'filter' parameter in MicroKernel API (WIP)
>
> Modified:
[...]

What is the state re. filtering on node names? And the more compact
syntax I proposed on OAK-75? I don't care so much about the syntax but
node name filtering is pretty much needed for implementing the
respective getNodes() methods of the JCR API. Without this functionality
filtering will need to happen on the client side which for large child
node lists will use a lot of extra bandwidth.

Michael