From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: session visibility
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 16:50:57 GMT

IIUC this is a slight change in semantics introduced by the underlying
MVCC model. I created OAK-14 a while ago to document such issues. I
suggest to add a test case to
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.CompatibilityIssuesTest to document this
change in behaviour.

Michael

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-14