From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject TCK vs unimplemented features (repository descriptors)
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 10:42:26 GMT
Hi there,

right now the repository descriptor claim support for a bunch of feature
we don't have. This causes TCK tests to fail (and these are marked as
failing in the pom).

Among these, some are for feature we don't *plan* to implement (at least
that's my assumption). I guess we should fix those.

For the others (say: versioning), what should we do? I think it would be
good to adjust them to reflect what oak-jcr does right now; this should
make it easier to review the remaining TCK problems.

Feedback appreciated, Julian