From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.2
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 19:38:02 GMT

Thanks Alex for preparing this!

I noted however, that some of the files in
/oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/mk/fs do not have the
Apache copyright header. We should fix this first. I found these files
by manual inspection but I guess the rat plugin should have found them
too. So we should also take a look at what's wrong with that.

Michael