From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: test failures on trunk
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:07:50 GMT
Hi,

>OAK-58: I disabled the tests using @Ignore; Thomas: I believe this is in
>fact an H2 problem, so it would be cool if you could check.

I believe the problem was that the connection pool wasn't disposed (it was
opened within the test case). Should be fixed now.

>OAK-60: this appears the be a timing problem; adding a short sleep fixes
>the test failure over here; but I would consider this to be just a
>workaround. Somebody needs to check that.

As far as I see from the source code, it is a timing problem. Waiting 1 ms
does solve the problem, because it ensures the timestamps are old
(timestamps have 1 ms resolution). I guess a sleep of 1 ms is acceptable.

Regards,
Thomas