From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: oak api
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 07:26:36 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Michael Dürig <mduerig@apache.org> wrote:
> On 10.4.12 17:46, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>> I can take care of this later tonight unless anyone beats me to it.
>
> That'd be great. Thanks.

Done now in revision 1324601.

I didn't yet touch PathUtils. Where would it best fit?

>> PS. I much prefer the earlier NodeStateBuilder name to
>> NodeStateEditor, since it emphasizes that we're building new
>> NodeStates instead of editing existing ones. According to the API
>> contract a NodeState should be immutable and thus not editable.
>
> Feel free to rename. I was taking more the view of the user here who doesn't
> care about the underlying implementation and for whom the end result is
> pretty much the same. But emphasising the immutable nature definitely makes
> sense.

I left it as-is for now. Let's review that part of the API more
generally and decide on naming once we have better consensus on how
this should work especially in terms of the proposed private branch
concept in the MK.

BR,

Jukka Zitting