From Karan Malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about OAK
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:18:01 GMT
Hi,

I kind of know from the README that OAK is going to be made for webapps.
However I am not sure what would be the primary difference between OAK and
JackRabbit? Seems like some code is being ported from JackRabbit into OAK
itself. The reason I ask is because I have a webapp(at work) which uses
JackRabbit heavily and was wondering if it would make sense to think about
replacing JackRabbit with OAK in the future. Is there a place where I could
see a roadmap for OAK.

--

Karan Singh Malhi
twitter.com/KaranSinghMalhi