From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oak 0.2 release plan
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:17:55 GMT
Hi,

> Alex, you ready for some release action again?
yes, I am :)

I was just looking at the issues in oak, and I see a lot of them are
unscheduled [0].

You've listed a big number of TODOs for this week's hackathon, and
hopefully most of them will get done.

What would be nice is to attach an issue number to each item on this list,
and mark it as to be fixed for 0.2 even if it is still unresolved.
This way it is a lot easier to track the remaining work to be done.

thanks,
alex

[0]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+OAK+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+fixVersion+is+EMPTY+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide