From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: oak api
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:15:33 GMT
Hi,

Am 10.04.2012 um 18:46 schrieb Jukka Zitting:

> PS. I much prefer the earlier NodeStateBuilder name to
> NodeStateEditor, since it emphasizes that we're building new
> NodeStates instead of editing existing ones. According to the API
> contract a NodeState should be immutable and thus not editable.

That was my first impression, too. But looking at the API which is about having a base state
and transforming it to a new state, I actually prefer Editor (or event Transformer).

But then: the move and copy methods look like out-of-band somehow and do not really concern
the state of the node itself but potentially completely unrelated ones. I would move them
somewhere else.

Regards
Felix